- Category: Cross-Sector News
- Created on Monday, 16 February 2015 16:31
Submissions until the 22nd of February 2015
In the framework of the INDIGO POLICY project, tadalafil the coordinator Centre for Social Innovation (ZSI GmbH) is looking for an STI expert to be implemented in the analysis workpackage. This WP deals with critically assessing the STI cooperation between Europe and India.
The expert is tasked to execute:
- An impact analysis report of EU-India STI cooperation projects (including ex-post analysis of already completed projects) from the Indian side through:
- Face-to-Face interviews with Indian participants from 10 selected EU-India projects (FP7 and bilateral), complemented by telephone interviews.
- Qualitatively comparing the cooperation with India to cooperation with other countries (such as USA, Canada, Japan, China, etc).
- Impact should be assessed in terms of spin-offs, international knowledge transfer, education transfer, innovation links, behavioural additionality etc.
- Gap analysis report on EU-India STI cooperation programmes, viewed from the Indian side:
- Interviews with Indian funding organisations cooperating with Europe.
- Comparing multilateral programmes such as the EC framework programme with bilateral and unilateral programmes.
- Including a comparative perspective on cooperation of Indian funding organisations with other countries (such as USA, Canada, Japan, China etc).
- Good practice examples of cooperation, as seen from the Indian side.
- Report on current STI policy situation in India:
- Indicating the changes made by the new government and budget lines.
- Possible impacts on STI cooperation with Europe
More information / Apply:
- The outcome of this subcontract will be three reports (policy briefs with detailed annexes), to be completed before 15th September 2015.
- The amount of the subcontract will not exceed €15,000.00, to be paid upon completion of the reports.