EBTC IPR Helpdesk India
EBTC's IPR Helpdesk assists European organisations in the protection, management, enforcement and commercialisation of Intellectual Property in India.
EBTC IPR Helpdesk objectives
- Facilitate and assist European companies in protecting invention in India by offering patent filing in India (for companies that do not have a presence in India but are eager to capitalise on Indian opportunities).
- Identify issues related to market access, public procurement, competition law.
- Coordinate with other European organisations to build IPR capacity in India:
- Create awareness for EU SME's on Indian laws, rules, regulations and strategies to protect their IPR in India.
- Monitor and disseminate information on new developments such as polices, case laws, regulation on IPR and market access issues to European stakeholders.
- Disseminate knowledge about Indian patent laws to European companies.
- Policy advocacy on IPR issues and challenges.
IPR Services Profile
EBTC offers a range of services for European SME's.
Click the links below to learn about each service:
- Information Services
- Filing Services
- Technology Landscapes
- Licensor/Licensee Searches
- Due Diligence
- Other IP Services
A list of some useful IPR resources: