A snapshot of key facts about EBTC*
- 8149 contacts in the EBTC database for communication and promotion of activities.
- 2398 contacts on social media via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Youtube.
- 4370 YouTube views.
- 21 webinars with 1013 registrations.
- 38 partners based in EU and India.
- 39 publications in the Knowledge Centre.
- 151 Indian project briefs requiring EU technology solutions.
- 70% of the technology incubation and 60% of the business incubation space is occupied.
- 228 events have attended in Europe, this reaching more than 31448 contacts from companies and Science & Technology entities. (Data up to March 2014)
- Over 750 enquiries have been received, and over 180 Enterprise Europe Network India enquiries.
- 27 cooperation agreements have been facilitated between European and Indian companies.
- During the six month period from October 2013 - March 2014:
- 149 follow-up and support services were provided to EU SMEs and researchers. These include enquiries, proposals, projects, cooperation agreements, B2B meetings and tailor made services.
- EBTC attended and actively participated in 70 events in India, and organised 28 events which saw 1678 participants.
- 13 policy related actions have been facilitated.
*As at November 2014