One Day Seminar on Searching Green technologies with the Global Patent Index and complementary services1
One Day Seminar on Searching Green technologies with the Global Patent Index and complementary services
30th May 2014
The Park Hotel, health Kolkata, India
‘Patent Information Services for Experts’
This seminar will introduce participants to an online Patent database on Green technologies and search tools provided by European Patent Office for mining patent information beneficial for identifying technologies that can have potential to be transferred into India. With this background, EBTC and the European Patent Office (EPO) in association with the Bengal Chamber of Commerce & Industry (BCC&I) are organising a one day seminar on 'Searching Green technologies with the Global Patent Index and complementary services'.
- Introduce the Global Patent Index (GPI) & Espacenent in India.
- Facilitate an exchange of information between India and Europe on green and clean technologies.
- Facilitate searching of green technologies for technology collaboration.
- Spreading awareness on available green technologies from Europe for collaboration, and thereby reducing carbon footprints globally.
The session will include:
- Introduction to Green Technologies & its classification.
- Searching green technology in Global Patent Index (GPI).
- Complementing GPI with other Patent Information resources.
- How to search and identify technologies for technology transfer.
- How to identify the assignees of the patented technologies.
- How to make a successful technology transfer in India from Europe.
- There is no participation cost, but space is limited and registration is mandatory.
How to Register:
- OPTION 1:
Click here to register online
Online registration for Kolkata closes on 27th May 2014.
- OPTION 2:
Register by e-mailing in the completed registration form to the contact below.
Angana Guha Roy Chowdhury